OPENING AT NOON ON SATURDAY
The well-known North Texas art festival celebrates 45 years of the best of fine art with 100+ artists coming from all over the country. In addition to street gallery booths, you’ll find unique food options, a Wine Stroll, Live Entertainment and the Children’s Creation area surrounded by the most vibrant and beautiful historic downtown square in Texas. “Best Historic Small Town” and the official “Celebration Capital of Texas!”
Granbury, TX. is just 65 miles from DFW Airport
- Rain or shine
- Saturday 10am-7pm | Sunday 10am-4pm
- There is no entry fee and parking is free
- Visit Granbury provides a complimentary trolley and tram service from parking areas to the Square. Parking Info Here
- Public Restrooms are located directly behind the Granbury Opera House, and the Old Jail courtyard at the NE corner.
- Dogs are welcome while on a secure leash.
- Many delicious food options will be available, There’s a new Wine Stroll with featuring 6 local wineries as well as a pub tent. A ticket is required for the Wine Stroll HERE in advance or at the event.
Get additional information at the Host Gazebo and the Visitors Center located at Granbury Square Plaza
- Parking available around the perimeter of the Granbury Square.
- Granbury City Hall 116 W Bridge St.
- E. Pearl St. Parking– Just east of the square there is parking available adjacent to the Visitors Center.
- Behind the Granbury Opera House.
- Remote Parking– This parking lot has 82 spaces available. It is free to the public. You will find it adjacent to Shanley Park. It is located on Rucker St., between Houston St. and Crockett St.
- Overflow Parking – available across the street from the Granbury Convention Center adjacent to Hewlett Park on E. Pearl St.
- Visit Granbury provides a complimentary shuttle/tram service from most further away lots as well as Hotels and B&B’s.
TROLLEY and SHUTTLE INFO HERE
Saturday October 28 – Full Moon Stage
Cultural District Announcement
Members of Texas Commission of the Arts
5:15pm – 5:30pm
Celebrity Moon Auction
5:30pm – 6:30pm
Dancing In The Moonlight Concert
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday October 29 – Full Moon Stage
Bring a picnic or stop by one of the squares eateries and grab brunch to go.
10:30am – 2:00pm
Please visit our Virtual Artist Gallery
For other questions contact the Historic Granbury Merchants Association at 682-936-4550.
2023 Artist Newsletter